Monday, May 7, 2012

To Do List

Since I have a major ADD problem when it comes to writing, I decided it might be best if I make a goals/to-do list to keep on target over the next month. Otherwise I'm going to flip from project to project, surf the internet, read a book I shouldn't, watch Ted Tv, whatever. So here is my lofty list I hope to accomplish by June, but this is going to be difficult because I'm going back to work full time, starting summer school, and May is filled with Mother's Day, a million birthdays, and graduations. So hopefully by making this list I'll stick to my top priorities and finish at least those before June comes along.


The List

1. Publish G-157

2. Make 30 blog posts

3. Finish writing THE SLEDGEHAMMER CLUB

4. Finish 1st revisions on THE SLEDGEHAMMER CLUB

5. Review 5 self published books by other authors

6. Submit 3 more short stories for publication

7. Finish second revisions on THE SLEDGEHAMMER CLUB

8. Start first revisions (actually more like 7th revisions since this is a novel I worked on 6 years ago and then just trunked it) on DECEPTIONS

9. Start writing THROWING BONES

10. Organize my blog

This is an insane amount of work to finish by the end of the month, but I'm going to bust my booty to try to get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment