Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I've decided

So I went back over my literary/sci-fi novel and I think it's darn near perfect to how I want it written. I'm putting the finishing touches on it this week, and have decided that my deadline is Friday of next week to launch it. I've been working on this project trying to get the tone right and speed along the story since those darn characters just love talking. But at this point in the game I think it's where it needs to be and has been written how it wants to be told. I'm so excited to finally be putting my work out there, but at the same time am absolutely terrified. This is where that Nike mentality comes in and I have to just do it.


I'm also working on another dark story, and have almost finished writing it, and then of course comes those oh so lovely revisions and edits. Hoping to have that one out by the 4th of July, but we'll see what happens with all the craziness going on around here lately. Anyway, I'm glad to finally get my butt moving on my lit/sci-fi novel, and can't wait to actually hold the book in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment