Saturday, August 18, 2012

It's published!

My new novel G-157 has been uploaded to Amazon! In just a few short hours it will be available in electronic format for purchase, and for a limited time only it will be just 99 cents! That's right, just one buck for an amazing story! But hurry, this deal ends after Labor Day weekend.

The paperback version will soon be available for purchase as well. I'm having some conversion issues with the cover art, but my artist will have that taken care of this weekend. Can't wait to hold the printed version in my hands!

I'll be sure to update everyone when the e version is officially on amazon and when the paperback will be available. I'm so excited to finally be sharing my work with the rest of the world and hope everyone enjoys it. Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment