Thursday, August 2, 2012

Coming this week!

I've been hard at work over the last couple weeks giving my novel G-157 a make over, and oh my gosh is it gorgeous! It was a pretty good book before, but it was missing that 'I have to keep reading this vibe' in the beginning. Now I've added over fifty pages of the kind of writing I do best; gross, weird, creepy, disturbing, etc. and the book is so much better for it. I'm really excited about the new scenes and overall pacing of the story. Another fifty pages of revisions to go and it will FINALLY BE FINISHED!! I'm so excited I haven't been able to think about anything else (which is not so good when you have a day job that requires your full attention) and have worked my booty off trying to finish my revisions over the last couple weeks.

The book will be totally complete this weekend, and I'll be uploading it by Sunday at the latest. I'm so excited to get the first paperback copy of it I can hardly stand it. Look for it on Amazon next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment