Friday, August 31, 2012

I have a dream

Actually, I had a dream. I had a dream last night that I gave away eleven promotional copies of my novel G-157. As of now, I have given away more than ten times that many and all I can say is, I am completely blown away.

I never in a million years thought that many people would get my book all in one day. NEVER. So I wanted to shout out a huge thank you to everyone who took a chance and got my book. THANK YOU!! A writer is nothing more than a scribbling lunatic without readers, and I am so grateful for all the readers who took the time to consider my novel and add it to their reading lists. Thank you all.

For those of you who took the risk of reading my book, I would love to hear your thoughts on it. If you enjoyed the book let me know! You can write a review on amazon, leave a comment on my blog, or shoot me an email at kathleen.malloy@hotmail.com. Heck, even if you didn't like it I still want to hear your thoughts. After all, it is through criticism that writers become better at their craft.

Thank you all again, and I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions. Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment